Cyber Security Governance
There is wide belief that cyber security governance is only for the larger industries with huge amounts of users and online presences. The reality is governance can be a small and simple matter or a larger detailed set of processes. Whichever it is, without recognizing the requirement within your organization it is difficult to expect IT to deliver effective cyber security controls and practices.
We assist clients in determining the level of governance needed, small or big and to establish the fundamental processes to ensure accountability. These include:
- Oversight and accountability at the senior level within the organization.
- Typical meeting agenda and reporting requirements
- Roles and responsibilities
- Risk measurement and appetite.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and executive dashboards